Recent Update July 2023
- The website is intended for businesses, dealers and private persons seeking information about Minrav.
- The website is offered for use as is. The Group also adopts measures so that the site will be available, accessible, free of defects, technological distortions, or errors in its content. At any time, the practical ability to accomplish this is restricted. Minrav (and anyone on its behalf, including their owners, managers, employees etc.) shall not be responsible for any defect, distortion or error on the website and in its content, including a lack of ability to use the website, whether generally or at a specific time.
Use of the Website
- All the intellectual property rights on the website, including the website’s code, the content published there on, and the names and trademarks of Minrav are under the Group’s ownership or under the ownership of third parties, who have permitted the Group to use them.
- Intellectual Property Rights– Including patents and request for patents, copyrights, names and trademarks, name of a complex, trade secrets, models and any other intellectual property right that has been registered, that has not been registered or that can be registered, in Israel or anywhere else in the world. Content – including data and creations in any form of manifestation whatsoever (video, audio, pictures, text etc.).
- The content on the website is solely for self-use. Copying the content of the website or executing any action that could violate Minrav’s intellectual property rights on the website are prohibited. This includes prohibiting copying, distributing, broadcasting, furnishing to a third party, a public presentation or publishing the content or any part thereof, in any form and by any means, including electronic or technical, without Minrav’s prior written consent.
- Executing any action that could disrupt the website’s activity or expose information about users on the website is prohibited, including: Executing attacks, uploading a malicious code, inserting spyware or malware in any manner whatsoever, including while using the approach tools to the Group through the website.
- The Group respects third-party rights. Should you believe that specific content published on the website violates your rights, please contact the Group via the communications means published on the website and your approach will be treated as soon as possible.
Job Vacancy Notices on the Website
Content about available jobs that are published from time to time on the website, are intended for each and every sector. Minrav adheres to an egalitarian relationship with everyone and makes every effort to reflect this. Should you believe that a particular publication is abnormal or unsuitable, please contact us so that we can clarify and correct it, if necessary.
- The site is likely to include links to third-party sites.
- The links are intended to facilitate browsing the web. Unless stated otherwise explicitly, these sites are not under the Group’s control or inspection and it shall not bear any responsibility for them. This includes: The Group shall not be responsible for the content (including for its correctness), or the tools on the third-party sites (including their accessibility); the Group does not undertake that the links shall be functional at any time and will indeed lead to third-party sites; Inclusion of the links on the website does not contain any form of recommendation, indication, incentive or any presentation on the part of the Group relating to the third-party sites, including the information published on them and the services provided in them.