The project includes the construction of 39 turbines. The height of the turbine columns is 98 meters, and the diameter of the wings is 160 M (each wing is 80 M), with a power output of approximately 200MW.
The essence of the project included design, procurement, execution, operation and maintenance according to the details of the following works:
- Earthworks for the construction of access roads between the turbines and work surface approximately 35 km
- Construction of turbines – approximately 30,000 cubic meters of multi-volumetric concrete (diameter 23 meters, thickness 3.3 meters) for a total of 39 bases for turbines
- Construction of a system of high-voltage and fiber-optic cables between the turbines and the substation, approximately 270 km
- Construction of 2 high-voltage substations in the Upper Yehudia and Yehonatan area.
- Excavation and construction of an upper voltage line along 26 km connecting the two substations
- Establishment of an operational center
- Regulation of nodes, implementation of SCADA system and security system
- Establishment of an operation and maintenance system